Features of UHMWPE Sheets and Components:
· Very low friction coefficient
· High impact strength without breaking or shattering
· High abrasion resistance
· Chemically inert, suitable for nearly all chemicals, including HCL
· Survive in Freezing Conditions from ( -200 Degree C to 80 Degree C )
· Anti-stick properties and self-lubricating materials
Technical data of UHMWPE sheet:
|Project Name ||Unit ||Test Method ||Test Result |
|Density ||g/cm3 ||ASTM D-1505 ||0.94-0.98 |
|Compressive Strength ||Mpa ||ASTM D-638 ||≥42 |
|Water Absorption ||% ||ASTM D-570 ||<0.01 |
|Impact Strength ||KJ/m2 ||ASTM D-256 ||≥140 |
|Heat Distortion Temperature ||ºC ||ASTM D-648 ||85 |
|Shore Hardness ||Shore D ||ASTM D-2240 ||>40 |
|Friction Coefficient || ||ASTM D-1894 ||0.11-0.17 |
Parameter of UHMWPE sheet:
|Items ||Unit ||Data ||ASTM Test Method |
|Molecular Weight ||billion ||3~9 ||D2857 |
|Specific Gravity ||g/cm^3 ||0.935~1.0 ||D1505 |
|Tensile Strength ||MPa ||40~45 ||D638 |
|Elongation at break ||% ||300~400 ||D638 |
|Impact Strength ||kJ/m^2 ||≥140 ||D250 |
|Rockwell Hardness ||kJ/m^3 ||40~60 ||D747 |
|Abrasion Loss ||mg/1000 times ||70 ||D1175 |
|Distortion Temperature ||ºC ||85 ||D648 |
1. Lining: Silos, hoppers, wear-resistant plates, brackets, chute like reflux devices, sliding surface, roller, etc.
2. Food Machinery: Guard rail, star wheels, guide gear, roller wheels, bearing lining tile, etc.
3. Paper-making machine: Water lid plate, deflector plate, wiper plate, hydrofoils.
4. Chemical Engineering: Corrosion and wear-resistant mechanical parts
5. Other: Agricultural machinery, ship parts, electroplating industry, extreme low temperature mechanical components.
6. Thermal power: coal handling, storage of coal, coal bunker lining
7. Coal processing: sieve plate, filter, U-underground coal chute
8. Concrete: cement raw and finished product silo silo lining
9. Grain: food storage or chute lining
10. Mining: sieve plate, chute linings, wearproof anti-bonding part
11. Some kind of rubber fender panels and front face of rubber fender
12. Other fields include Ice rink, water tank etc.
As a new type of engineering plastic, UHMWPE sheet possesses multiple performance advantages:
Extraordinary wear-resistant,4~6 times higher than other plastic,6~9 times higher than steel, and 26 times higher than copper.
Highly impact strength, 10 times higher than PA6 and PP
Low friction coefficient (0.05~0.11), and capable of self lubrication
Unattractive to foreign material, and anti-sticking while sliding
Resistant to chemical corrosion Packaging
1. pallet with carton.
2. Plastic pallet with carton.
3. wooden pallet with wooden case.
4. According to customer requirements.